Pages

12 February 2008

Seven Weird or Random Things

I've been tagged by Khris to list 7 weird or random things about me...

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

O.k. here it goes...

1. I eat my M&M's in pairs after I have sorted them into pretty color combinations..
2. I lived in Turkey for about a year and a half in 4th-5th grade.
3. Sarah, my youngest, was born at home. And yes it was on purpose :)
4. I'm a "gadget girl" I love gadgets of all types, high tech computer stuff, backpacking gear, obviously I love quilty gadgets, some of the gadgets I get the most excited about are the simplest little things. This is my favorite right now LOL5. When I was 19 I was part of a group of 5 guys and 1 other girl who backpacked from the lowest point in the Continental U.S. (Bad Water in Death Valley)

to the highest point in the
Continental U.S. (Mt. Whitney).6. I have to sleep with a fan for the white noise...yes I have a white noise addiction LOL! I bring
one every where I go, I even have a battery operated one for when we go camping!

7. I love disaster movies. The kind where there is some type of survival aspect to it...I think
that's why I got addicted to Lost.

And now I tag: Beth, Carol, Darlene, Deb, Linda, Sharon and Tracy...have fun!