Pages

14 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with loved ones!
Sarah and I baked some Valentine's cupcakes last night, they are prettier in real life. Unfortunately my son's camera (his is the best one) has decided it doesn't like to upload pictures anymore! I will hopefully figure out why this is, but until I do I will be using not so great pictures from my little camera!
Why are girls so much easier to shop for

than boys?
I always feel bad she gets cute stuff and they get gift cards! I think they're o.k with it though. Sarah was worried this year when she saw that little heart with what she thought was fabric sticking out LOL...she was very happy that they were cute little boxer shorts...I told her someday you will think fabric is a fun present! She's like oh yeah sure *smirk*
Have a great day!!!!