18 November 2009

It was a very Happy Birthday!

I was going to say last Monday was my birthday, but oops it was Monday before last...where has the time gone? Anyone? Please? I want to send a big thank you out for all the birthday wishes and cards :) And a very special thank you to my sweet friend Sharon for these awesome gifties that arrived well in advance of my big day.Here's Sarah modeling the shirt she sent me that has now become my favorite walking shirt :)Cute pumpkin candleYummy smell good potpourriMerry Halloween sign that goes sooo cute with my cat and pumpkin "sticks"LOVE these fat quartersthis is an adorable bag, it was hard to get a good picture though.Thank you so much Sharon, I love them all! And I miss you sooo much!!

Nancy and I are birthday twins and she is the good twin because she sent me this cute little card holder in time for our birthday and I still haven't sent hers, that makes me the evil twin...I don't like the sound of that. How about "bad" twin? Inside was a starbucks card--thank you so much Nancy!
My kiddos got me some great pressies too! I was very impressed with the beautiful wrapping, thanks to Hannah, Daniel's girlfriend :) So impressed I never took pictures unwrapped :(This present was from Hannah, see the straws? I have a thing about straws lol!! I had to share this Halloween picture of Sarah and her best friend dressed up as Tweedlee Dee and Tweedle Dum.I will be back soon with that tutorial for the Authentic quilt that I have been promising a few of you...I haven't forgotten.

16 comments:

Janet said...

Happy belated birthday! Mine was last week, it seems like ages ago.
Your pressies are all so thoughtful, thanks for sharing them. Love the Halloween outfits!

Jackie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great time and received lots of nice goodies.

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, what a haul! Looks like you had a great birthday!!!

Darlene said...

Oh no, oh no Little Sis I missed your birthday. Where the heck was I???? I'm sooooo sorry - I will make it up to you.

Hugs
Your Big Sis (hanging her head in shame)

Karen said...

You received such nice gifts for your birthday. I see some that I would like myself. Don't you wish the birthday would come around twice a year but you not get any older?
Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dum. Very creative thinking there on their costumes.

Kim said...

Great new walking shirt you have there! Such nice gifts from Sharon in St. Louis! It's nice to know she is content now and that she remembers your birthday. Very nice! Autumn is a beautiful time of year to be born. Very creative wrapping fun and the Tweedlee Dee costumes a hoot! Such fun. :-)

em's scrapbag said...

Happy belated Birthday. Looks like you had a great one. Lots of lovely gifties!

Colleen said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful time :o) Your daugher and her friend look so cute!

Carol said...

What wonderful gifties! It's so fun that you and Nancy have the same birthday. Love Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...what clever girls.

DAWNIE said...

Hi Tammy - long time no speak - do not know where the years has gone. I just had to comment when I saw that your birthday too was recent - mine was on the 5th. Hope you had a great one.

julieQ said...

I am so glad you had a nice day...love all the halloweenish decor!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Aw happy birthday, well belated anyway. Fun stuff, cute pictures. Love the mini fabrics.

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoyed seeing your birthday treats!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday Tammy. That St. Louis shirt looks great on her!!! I'll have to send another one. lol
I miss you!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Bec said...

What a cool candle!
Love the FQs.....

prashant said...

) Your daugher and her friend look so cute!

Work from home India