Pages

19 December 2007

Starlight Circle




Tonight we took our traditional walk through a local neighborhood that goes all out with the lights. They call it Starlight Circle for the Holidays. We usually go with a bunch of people but tonight it was just us, which was actually really nice. I know these times are going to be over before I know it...I can't believe they are all teenagers this year! My oldest will be eighteen in February and graduates in June. I am trying to just enjoy every moment this year! They are doing a little impromptu dance here :)

I buy a special ornament for them each year (so they'll have a good start on tree decorations when they move out) and they opened them before we left for our walk.


I spent the day at 2 different malls and various strip malls but I think I'm done with my shopping...yay! Now I need a whole day to bake and another to sew and I think I'll be ready...whew! But tonight I just want to have a hot shower and climb into bed and read!
Nitey-nite!