12 December 2007

Finished with Step 2!!




So step 2 is done and I'm ready for the next one! I've got to go work on a wall hanging for my Mom and if I make some progress and get my camera battery charged I'll post some pics later!
Oops, I guess I never hit post, I just came back and here it was sitting. So I made good progress on Mom's wall hanging...I'm thinking I may have to do another for my wall. This is a pattern called Will and Chill from McCalls Quick Quilts. It was really easy, but time consuming, if you know what I mean. Lots of little corner square triangles! O.k. I have got to go to bed...I keep saying that and then I think of one more thing to do, but I think this is it and I can go get rested before tomorrow's big clue #3....yipee!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on finishing step 2!! They are beautiful:)

Katie said...

They look fabulous. I'm trying to figure out what I can get away without doing before Christmas so I can start on mine!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love that snowman wallhanging that you did for your mom. Very cute. Love the banner of the Country Loft too. Makes me wanna run there right now.

Sew Prim Khris said...

Tammy your blocks looks great. So fresh looking. Catn wait to see it all together. And wow I LOVE the snowman...hugs, Kris in Oz

ForestJane said...

Ohh, the snowman wall hanging looks great! And I love the combination of blues and reds you've chosen to do your mystery blocks in too. :)