Pages

07 December 2007

Mystery Quilt

Well I'm joining in the mystery quilt fun over at quiltville.com
Go on over and check it out--it's not too late. Late last night (more like early this morning), after Sarah and I finished our tree decorating for the evening,

I finally chose my fabric! I started out thinking I would use the same colors as Bonnie (red, blue and neutral) then I changed my mind and went through just about every color combination possible before ending up with
yup the same colors I started with lol. I had planned on doing a pattern called Cheerio out of the book 40 fabulous quick cut quilts with this fabric but as I was desperately digging through boxes thinking "come on already find something!" I kept looking at this tub thinking it could work, so I'm just going for it. I guess I'll just have to do more shopping for Cheerio :) O.k. I'm off to cut and sew and hopefully have my rails ready to post tonight or tomorrow a.m.!