Pages

08 December 2007

Pay it Forward

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is 'Pay it Forward' by making the same promise on your blog."
So I hope I am doing this right...I found this on http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/ and I think it sounds like fun and I am going to copy what she says :) I make the same promise to the first three people who post a similar entry to this one on their own blog and let me know about it:). Please be sure to leave an email addy so I can contact you!(Be sure to put my link info in your post:)