Pages

29 December 2008

SSCS and more!

So Elf Donna of Chookyblue who hosted the wonderful Secret Santa Christmas Swap has sent out an e-mail telling us swappers to get our gifts posted!! I feel like Christmas was yesterday and here it is almost the new year!! My partner was the lovely Tracy of Pink Purl, thank you Tracy for the lovely gifts :) And thanks to Donna for hosting this fun swap! I love that pink polka dot paper she wrapped everything in!
That little bag is so cute and has a darling label inside unfortunately I can't find the picture...this is why I hate having to rush...anyways take my word for it, o.k? And look at all that lovely red and pink fabric! Please click on this picture to enlarge it and fully appreciate the cuteness!! There was a chocolate bar that I ate back in November when the package arrived and it was just about the best I've ever tasted!! Love the little pincushion and cross-stitch ornament too!! Thanks Tracy!!!

The week before Christmas I got to shop and lunch with Sharon and Deb and we had our usual day of talking and laughing and eating and laughing...so much fun!! Oh and we exchanged gifts too :)
Look at that adorable Christmas bag Sharon made me...I absolutely love it!! Love the little "T" fob too :) And all the fun treats inside too. Love the Santa sign, and how about that "mood swing" purse...do you think she was trying to tell me something? hmmm lololol!!!! Thank you Sharon!!!

And here are the fun goodies from Deb. I love that charm bracelet and have been wearing it almost non-stop...I take it off to sleep and sew :) That snowflake candle holder is beautiful when it has a candle burning inside...the pictures didn't turn out though...again take my word for it lol!
The soap in the penguin smells so yummy and I needed a Christmas soap dispenser in my kitchen. Thanks Deb!!!

And a wonderful surprise came in the mail shortly before Christmas from Vangie (who reads my blog and won my give-away a few months back) I put it under my tree and didn't open it until Christmas morning and wow was I excited to open this CUTE wall hanging!!Isn't it just adorable? I just love it and it immediately found a home on my wall :) She also sent me a cute little bag filled with yummy treats...I think we may have eaten a few before I shot the picture :)Thank you so so much Vangie!!!
O.k. I'm off to make some New Year's resolutions and lists for the new year. I have to get together my "to be read" list and my "quilts to make" list and my "recipes to try" list....yikes!! How about you guys? What kind of lists etc. do you like to do for the New Year? I'll be back to share some of my lists and resolutions on New Year's eve!