17 October 2010

Country Loft Quilt Show

As promised, more pictures from the Country Loft’s annual Fall Quilt Auction and Show.  Still not sure how I forgot to post these after I took them.  Once again I have to remind you that they all had to be taken with a telephoto so there are some odd angles etc.  Enjoy!
DSC_0168
DSC_0162

DSC_0164
DSC_0165
DSC_0166
DSC_0167
DSC_0169
This is even more gorgeous in person.  It was just too bright out that day to get the color right.  Windy too so some of the quilts were kind of flying around.
DSC_0170
DSC_0171
Love the quilting in this one.
DSC_0174
DSC_0175
DSC_0176
DSC_0178
More to come.  And I think I figured out the text between pictures thingy…yay!!!

14 comments:

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Oh, my gosh! I would love to live close to that shop! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!

Karen said...

I wish I could attend one of Country Loft's quilt shows. Hard to find one I don't like. I especially like Settler's Pride and all the wool crazy pieces.

Sherri said...

These quilts are absolutely gorgeous...I can only imagine how beautiful they were in person!

Miranne said...

Gorgeous quilts, thanks for posting these photos.
The new LiveWriter takes some getting used to - I am slowly beginning to take to it. It takes some fiddling the first few times, just to find out what it can do - and how things work.

Kathie said...

thanks for sharing this is one quilt show I wish I could attend, these quilts just make me smile.
oh to shop in this store would be so much fun for me
Kathie

Kathie said...

thanks for sharing this is one quilt show I wish I could attend, these quilts just make me smile.
oh to shop in this store would be so much fun for me
Kathie

Carol said...

What wonderful quilts...an amazing show...thank you, thank you!

Kris said...

Oh my...what beautiful quilts!! I must get back into my sewing room and get busy!!

NancyNoBlogBlogs said...

What a great quilt show. Country Loft is the best!!!

Choum said...

C'est superbe ! (It's wonderful)

deb said...

LOVE the pics...especially the wool crazy quilts, they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thimbleanna said...

It looks like you're figuring out that sweet, sweet blogger. (No complaints from me, I learned my lesson LOL.) Love all the quilt pics. AND the cute puppers from a few posts ago too!

Stina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them.. thanks for showing!! :o)

lola davis said...

Thanks for sharing! This page was very informative and I enjoyed it. wholesale patches