Pages

04 October 2008

Summer Strip Challenge Finished!

I finished a few strip quilt tops but this is the only one that is quilted and bound and I can't remember what the rules were as far as what "finished" meant so here is my finish for Hanne's Summer Strip Challenge:I can't believe I forgot to show what we made at Jo Ann's Brown Bag class last time I posted! Are these guys adorable or what?
When we get to class our supplies are always in cute little bags:I shamelessly copied Chris at Cats on My Quilts (who apparently also copied it from here) and made this little quilt out of my leftover
Halloween quilt scrapsAnd now that my swap partner has gotten her box I can show what I made herI forgot to take a picture of everything in the box before it was wrapped...oh well--I sure had fun with this!If you're feeling the need for an easy little fall hand sewing project you can find a free pattern for this little candle mat here from Bird Brain Designs. I love her patterns!
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! I just now announced a new winner because I hadn't heard from Vangie...I published went to my e-mail and she had just e-mailed me! So I zipped back here and deleted the new winners name...if you already saw it and know who you are (were) e-mail me or leave a comment and I will send you a box also :)