Pages

08 April 2010

Water for Uganda


Did you know that for 23.00 you can supply clean water for one person in Uganda for their lifetime? I didn't. I think that is amazing....the price of one honey bun...in quilter's terms :) If we all donated $23 how many people could we help? I trust this site; I go to an "off-shoot" of Covenant Life Church, but this isn't about church affiliation so I am putting other links down below here too. Water is something we take for granted here in U.S. Can you imagine if this was your water source? And it was the leading cause of death in your town? I was so amazed to find out how easy and inexpensive it was to remedy this. Click on any of the pictures to go to a site where you can donate and help. Clean water...such a simple thing for us...so complicated for some.