17 February 2010

Friday Night Sew-in

This sounds fun, and it's just the sort of thing I need right now to keep me focused in the sewing room. It will be perfect because I can sew after Winston is in bed for the night. Head over to Heidi's blog and read all about it. I hope some of you join me! I don't know if she has a twitter set up to follow along but that could be fun too! I read about this on Amanda's blog so I know she will be playing, is anyone else planning on it?
Oops nope I read about it on Cheryls blog, someone get me some gingko!!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Can't wait to see what you will be creating.

Cara said...

It's fun! And I found a good way to commit yourself to sewing.

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho... amei!!!
Lindo, criativo, alegre e inspirador!...
Você é muito talentosa... parabéns!
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil

Jandi said...

I had a blast Friday night and I can't wait until March. I hope your FNS was a success!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I need to stay off the computer and have a sewin day too. lol Then I could get stuff done.
Sending you a box of Gingko right away.

julieQ said...

Hope you had a wonderful time!! Sounds like such fun, but when I have to be up by 5 am the next day...not so great!

Kris said...

It was so nice to meet you Tammy! And your friend too. I hope I spelled her name right on my blog. I look forward to meeting up with you again soon. Temecula???
PS I took a peek at what I think is your son's music? Daniel? My son is also a musician. How old is he? Does he write his own stuff too. He is quite good. Very impressed. You will have to check out my son's stuff some day too.