Pages

22 September 2008

We Have a Winner

After much prodding by us and encouragement from Tigger (yes we have a new tabby kitten!) Daisy finally picked a name-- and we had to grab it from her quick she almost ate it! Vangie is the lucky winner! Vangie you are no-reply with no blog so hopefully you will see this because I can't contact you-- you need to e-mail me with your mailing address so I can send you your goodies. Sarah drew a second name and if I don't hear from Vangie this week then I'll annonce the new winner. I'm not sure how else to do it...I had so much fun reading about all of your favorite tools, this was sooo much fun!! Thank you to everyone who commented I have added quite a few items to my wish list!!
And now I'm going to get some stitching out to work on while we watch the 3 hour season premier of Heroes--yipee!!!
Oh and Happy first day of Fall!! It's finally here :)