Pages

10 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there. I hope you have a wonderful day!! I'm going to spend the day with my favorite people in the world. And luckily for me that one in the back with the black hat? He wants to be a chef. The dinner we were eating here was amazing and he made up the recipe. He has informed me he will be cooking all meals tomorrow and I noticed filet mignon in the fridge so I think it's going to be a good day!

My computer has been running so slow I haven't really been able to post...I've tried but it freezes and won't load pictures grrr. Same when I try to comment on blogs. I took some stuff off of it today and it seems better and my son is going to do more to it tomorrow so hopefully I can do a real post soon. I'm afraid to do to much right now for fear of freezing it again. Maybe I'll get a new one for Mother's day :)