Pages

31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!

So what do you do when you've carved all your pumpkins... and then it gets hot and they sorta melt... and so you go to the store the day before Halloween to get more and they are all stinkin' gone???

You buy a watermelon and carve that instead.
So today is both Charming Girls and Schnibbles check-in, and wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, I have not only remembered to check-in, I actually have stuff finished!!!!
So Charming Girls first.
1. Bind Mountain Rails...check.
2. Sew Posh blocks together...check.
3. Cut and sew the blocks for Picnic in Paris...check.4. Do something with Fabulous Fall jelly roll...check.Here is my Schnibbles quilt made with a combination of Peace on Earth, Winter and Roman Holiday. I didn't match my snowballs to the 4 patch corners 'cause I didn't read ahead (oops) and had already cut everything before I noticed that part, luckily I like things really scrappy. I opted to not do the borders. I am determined to use stash for this challenge and I just didn't have anything that made me happy. I do have the perfect binding and I think I'll make it wider than usual to give it more of a "bordery" look.
O.k. time to go get ready for the trick-or-treaters!!
Happy Halloween everybody!